GUtech`s IELTS Preparation Courses use a variety of carefully selected books which are structured to successfully improve your IELTS test score.
Our IELTS test preparation courses aim to help students:
- Develop academic reading, writing and listening skills
- Improve speaking fluency and accuracy
- Learn vocabulary specific to typical test themes
- Improve knowledge of grammar, functions, register and discourse
- Learn practical test strategies including pre-reading, organisation and timing
- Improve overall test taking skills
Weekly Practice Exams & Monthly Mock Tests
Students studying at GUtech will have the opportunity to practice IELTS exams weekly, and to try authentic IELTS tests in stimulated test conditions monthly.
Free Master Classes
GUtech offers master classes at least three times a month. These classes are free for anyone who wants to get some IELTS test tips, learn strategies and techniques to cope with the IELTS questions easily, and understand the IELTS test format.
IELTS Specialist Teachers
GUtech employs teachers who have an in-depth knowledge of the IELTS test to ensure you have the best chance to score highly. Our teachers will help you analyse the practice tests carefully, and focus on your specific areas of weakness to help you achieve better results.
- Two types of courses: one month course and two-weekend course for your convenience
- Two levels: intermediate and upper intermediate, study IELTS at the most appropriate level to achieve faster results
- Taught by highly qualified teachers
- Develop skills for the examination focusing on academic reading, writing, listening, grammar, fluency and vocabulary.
- Learn about exam strategies and organisational techniques to give you the best chance of reaching your goals
- Individualised advice and support
- Monthly practice with IELTS tests under simulated test conditions, besides the weekly IELTS exams
- Gain access to IELTS online support to help you continue learning outside the classroom
We have two types of courses for this programme:
– One month course (48 hours)
From Sunday to Wednesday: 16:00-19:00
Price: 180 R.O
The one month course is designed for learners with limited time and who plan to take the exam in the immediate future. It is an intensive training for IELTS that helps learners quickly develop skills and strategies needed to improve their IELTS band score.
– Weekend course (24 hours)
Price: 100 R.O
The Weekend course targets busy students who do not have time to study IELTS during the week. This is a super intensive course which helps you to get the training required score high in IELTS within a short time.
Anyone who wants to be well-prepared and score a high band in IELTS. To attend this programme, you need to register here.
To join one of our courses, please follow these simple steps:
If you have already a score of 4.5 (or more) in IELTS, jump to step 3. If not, go to Step 1.
Book a placement test online and receive an SMS with a suggested test date and time within 48 hours (you can easily change it if it doesn’t suit you). The placement test takes 45 minutes and it is free.
Visit our centre to take your placement test on the suggested date. Find out your language level straight afterwards.
Select and pay for a suitable course using he online registration form.