Step 1: Start the application online
- choose online application, and then click on new application to get started.
- follow the step-by-step instructions in case you need help completing the application.
- Make sure to note down your application ID that you find on pages 2 & 10 for later enquiries or log back into your application.
Step 2: Upload the following documents:
- Bachelor Certificate
- Bachelor Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Passport/Civil ID
- Evidence of English proficiency
- IELTS 6.0, or TOEFL iBT 76
Note: Within 3 working days admission team will follow up regarding your application & confirm your acceptance.
Step 3: Provide the following documents to the Admissions team:
- Original Bachelor transcript & certificate stamped by the Ministry of Higher Education (MoHE). *If you completed your Bachelor degree abroad, you will have to get the equalisation certificate from MoHE.
- 2 Passport size photograph (white background)
- Letter of references (academic or employer). Applicants to the double degree MBA must fill in this reference form by 2 members in the current organisation, and one of the must be the your current line manager.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee OMR 100,
Bank Name: Ahlibank SAOG
Branch: Head office Branch, Muscat
Account No 5101-029018-060
Account Currency: Omani Rial
Account Name: Oman Education Services LLC
SWIFT code: AUBOOMRUX
- by credit/local debit card on campus by visiting the cashier desk.
Step 4: Attend the admissions interview
- The admissions interview may take place at GUtech campus or online.
- Fill in MoHE form for enrollment in postgraduate programmes at higher education institutions, and return it to the admissions team.
Subject to the outcome of the admissions interview, the admissions team will issue you an offer letter to you. You will have to accept the offer within the deadline mentioned in the letter.