GUtech students, local and international, are welcome to join on-campus and off-campus housing residences. These are owned and managed by OES properties. On-campus residences cater to female students, while off-campus residences are dedicated for interns and male students. They are 5-minute walking distance from the main building of the university.
Housing residences offer students to choose between rooms and apartments. Depending on students’ budget, over 640 beds are available for rent subject to availability:
- En-suite fully furnished single rooms, with access to shared kitchenettes
- En-suite fully furnished triple rooms, with access to shared kitchenettes
- Self-catered triple apartments, with fully equipped kitchenettes
- Quadruple rooms, with fully equipped kitchenettes
All rooms/apartments come with a full range of services including:
- Air conditioning
- Hot water
- Lighting in rooms and common areas
- Unlimited wireless internet connectivity
- Cooking gas
- Transportation for weekly grocery shopping trips
- Unlimited maintenance services
- Scheduled cleaning of common areas
- Weekly scheduled trips to nearby shopping malls
Security guards and supervisors are appointed to look after the safety and security of students staying in accommodation buildings.
Students may choose to rent accommodation on a semester-basis (20 weeks) or annual contract (40 weeks). The rent could be paid in full or in installments. For more information on availability of rooms/apartments & rentals, you may send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://oes-properties.com/.