GUtech students, local and international, can choose to live in student housing residences. On-campus three residences cater to female students, while off-campus residences are dedicated for interns and male students. These are 5-minute walking distance from the main building of the university.
With over 640 beds, students can choose to live in:
- En-suite fully furnished single rooms, with access to shared kitchenette
- En-suite fully furnished triple rooms, with access to shared kitchenette
- Self-catered triple apartments, with fully equipped kitchenette
- Quadruple rooms, with fully equipped kitchenette
Key features of rooms and apartments:
- Mirror in apartments
- Study desk and chair
- Dining area in apartments
- Desk light
You will enjoy a range of services including:
- Utilities (water and electricity) included in the rent
- Equipped kitchens (fridge, convection and grill, microwave, fridge)
- A common laundry room equipped with heavy duty washing machines and dryers
- Shared common TV room in each building
- Study room in each building
- Unlimited wireless internet connectivity
- Unlimited maintenance services
- Scheduled cleaning of common areas
- Weekly scheduled trips to nearby shopping malls
- 24/7 security provided by security guards on campus
- In-house nurse
- Live-in supervisors
Reserve your single or shared room in OES properties online for one semester or a full academic year.
How to reserve a room
- Go to oes-properties.com
- Click on Register
- Create a profile by filling in the online form and upload scanned copy of ID card of your parent/guardian and yourself.
- Await to have your profile checked and approved (this is usually done within 24 hours).
- Log in to the housing system at oes-properties.com as soon as you get a notification by email on profile approval
- Go to Make Booking
- Choose your room type.
- Select the type of contract (Semester or Full academic year).
- Click on Pay Now to pay the booking fee and at least the first installment. This is required to confirm the booking.
For any enquiries or if you require help to book online, please send us an email.
You may choose to rent accommodation on a semester (20 weeks) or annual basis (40 weeks).Regardless of your contract duration, you can pay either in full or in installments. For more information on availability of rooms/apartments & rentals, you may send us an email or visit our dedicated housing website.
|Occupancy Type||Rent Per Semester||Booking Fee*|
|Single room||OMR 640||OMR 100.000|
|Triple apartment||OMR 340.000||OMR 100.000|
|Triple room||OMR 340.000||OMR 100.000|
|Quadruple room||OMR 300||OMR 100.000|
|Students Only Applicable Rent. Utilities charges are included in the rent.|
*The booking fee is payable at the time of booking a room/bed. The booking fee shall NOT be refunded, if the tenant chooses to withdraw from accommodation before the end of the tenancy period. The booking fee shall ONLY be returned at the end of the tenancy period less any damages costs/penalties/late payment fees. The start date and end date of tenancy period are those recorded in the accommodation system. For more details, you may refer to the official housing website.