I have been informed and understand that all forms containing my personal health information (PHI) will be securely protected in keeping with my rights. All information, whether in paper or electronic format will be protected through appropriate measures.
I have been informed and understand that I have the right to view and request copies of my PHI at any time. I understand that my PHI is provided willingly by me and I recognize that its contents will be accessible only to those individuals employed by GUtech. My PHI may be used in the following manner for:
- Assessing my current fitness level, if applicable and determining the possible need for medical referral.
- Other disclosures as they relate to public responsibility. This may include but is not limited to:
- Emergency circumstances
- Judicial and administrative proceedings
- Limited law enforcement activity
Term & Conditions
We hope to provide you with a safe, clean, well-equipped facility that you will enjoy. If you have any suggestions and comments that might improve your level of satisfaction, please leave a written note at the Sports Office (email@example.com).
Please carefully read the following policies and sign at the bottom – Thank you!
- All new members must complete all required forms and must pay RO 30 for the Fitness semester ticket prior to participating in the fitness program. Fees are not refundable.
- The Fitness Semester Ticket is valid from 19th February until 25th May 2017.
- Participants are entitled to participate in the scheduled fitness activities only. To receive more information of guests participation offers in other sports programme activities please check the Sports and Fitness calendar here: https://www.gutech.edu.om/gutech-life/athletics/
- If the participant is below 18 years of age, a suitable parent/guardian will also sign the declaration on their behalf (see below)
- Proper and decent workout attire required.
- Classes are held with a minimum of 4 participants
- GUtech Sports Office can cancel classes due to public holidays, illness, and insufficient number of participant, closed facility or force majeure, in this case the participants cannot claim a refund.
- GUtech is not liable for theft. It is recommended to all participating as possible to carry their valuables (jewellery, etc.).
- Mobile phones and cameras are not allowed during any activity, unless specifically authorised
- Photographing or filming of instructors and participants in university sports activities is not permitted in principle.
I have provided contact and medical information to the best of my knowledge. I have understood that my participation in any activity of the GUtech Sports Programme is at my own risk. Furthermore, I understand that my failure to follow one or more of the policies will be reported to the Sports Office management and may result in a suspension or complete loss access to the GUtech sports programme for a period of time.
If the participant is below 18 years of age, a suitable parent/guardian will also sign the declaration on their behalf.