Preferred Partners Programme
Preferred Partners Programme (PPP) is a scholarship scheme extended by GUtech to companies, ministries, and different organisations seeking to support the educational needs of their employees.
PPP is available to employees applying either directly to GUtech or designated by their respective organisations to join a specific Master degree programme at GUtech.
The scholarship scheme consists of:
- Up to 30% scholarship of tuition fee waiver applicable to individual employees designated by their respective employer to join any eligible master programme.
- Up to 50% scholarship of tuition fee waiver per employee, applicable to 3 employees or more from the same organisations, joining any of the Master programmes in the same intake.
PPP Scholarship Eligibility
- You must qualify for admission and be accepted to a Master programme at GUtech
- A ‘PPP’ agreement will have to be concluded with your employer before seeking to benefit from the PPP scholarship
- You must obtain a letter each semester from your company’s human resources office indicating your employment status, and as a benefit-eligible employee. The letter should also be submitted to Admission Office prior to your first semester at GUtech.
The process is easy, you do not need to take an extra examination. Just send us an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through.
Organisations interested in becoming a Preferred Partner can find out further details by contacting Fatima El Madkouri via the below details.
Phone: 2206 1101